The advanced filter for job search can be super handy when searching for jobs. It can help narrow down your search to fit your job requirements. However, we realised a lot of our users don’t know how it works. So here’s a tutorial for the advanced filter on the job search page.
On the left side of your job search, you’ll be able to find a drop down option, ‘Advanced Filter’, right above the ‘Search Now’ button.
Once you click on it, you’ll be able to see different filters such as:
- Job Category – type in & select the industry for the job interested
- Job Role – type in & select the position for the job interested
- Salary – whether to be paid monthly or hourly
- Sort By – sort the job listings by date, title, or location
- Foreigners – whether the job accepts foreigners
After selecting the filters, simply hit the ‘Search Now’ button and jobs that fit the filters will then be shown!
If you are actively looking for a job, head on over to SkootJobs now! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. ?